Letizia Affinito (hereinafter also the“Data Controller”) issues the following information to the data subject, the person to whom the personal data refers, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter GDPR), concerning the protection of personal data. This information is intended to describe the characteristics of the processing carried out in relation to the personal data provided by the data subjects and the measures taken in order to protect their rights.
The Data controller is Letizia Affinito, resident in Roma – 00189, Via Cassia n. 605 (VAT 15388771006), e-mail address: email@example.com
Categories of Data
The Data Controller processes the following categories of Data:
- User identification data, such as, for example, the IP addresses and domain names of the computer
- Data relating to the use of the Site by the User
- Data provided voluntarily by the User (identification information) for access to certain services offered through the Site, for which reference is made to the specific information in the relevant sections of reference
Purposes of the processing and Retention of your Data
The Data Controller processes your Data for the following purposes:
a) Manage the correct use of the Site.
b) Evaluate, in statistical form, the use of the Site by users.
d) Ascertaining any offenses committed by users to the detriment of third parties or to the detriment of the Data Processor.
e) To comply with European and national regulations, as well as with the provisions of the Italian Authority (Autorità Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).
Legal basis for the processing of your Data
In view of the intended use, your Data will be processed on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller (manage the correct use of the Site and ascertain any offenses committed by users to the detriment of third parties or to the detriment of the Data Controller).
- Consent of the data subject (e.g. cookie installation)
Personal Data is processed for the pursuit of the Purpose indicated in this information on electronic media.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data
If the User prefers not to receive cookies, he can prevent their transmission by the Site by properly configuring his/her Internet browser.
In some cases, however, the use of some parts of the Site may be conditioned by the storage of cookies on the User’s computer.
Recipients of your Data
The Data Controller sends your Data to the following recipients, where necessary:
- employees who act and process data under the authority and instructions of the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR or of the employees appointed by the Data Controller, in accordance with art. 2 quaterdecies of Legislative Decree nr. 101/2018.
- individual or legal entities whose right to access the personal data of the interested party is recognized by legal provisions provided for by European Union law or Italian law, such as, by way of example, competent authorities and / or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations, and public administrations for their institutional purposes.
- individual or legal entities that the Data Controller uses for the performance of the instrumental activities to achieve the Purposes (such as, software suppliers, cloud partners, data centres, IT consultants). Third parties who access the data will do so in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by the Data Controller and will in any case be appointed by the Data Controller, as Data Processors.
A list of Data Processors is available at the Data Controller office.
Dissemination of Data
Data will not be disseminated.
Rights related to your Data
In accordance with applicable legislation, you have the following rights.
- The right to be informed: You have the right to obtain clear, transparent and comprehensible information on how we use your Data and on the exercise of your rights. This information is part of the exercise of this right.
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain a copy of your Data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification of your Data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to deletion: You have the right to obtain the deletion of your Data. However, the right to deletion is not absolute and is subject to special conditions. The Data controller is likely to keep your Data to the extent authorized by the applicable law, and in particular where their processing remains necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Data Controller is subject or for the finding, performance, or defense of a legal right.
- The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the processing in certain circumstances (for example, where the Data Controller no longer needs your Data, but they are still necessary for the finding, performance, or defense of a legal right).
- The right to Data portability: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive the Data concerning you and that you supplied to Letizia Affinito, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to send them to another data controller.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of processing (for example, where the processing is based on Data Controller’s legitimate interests).
- The right to withdraw consent: If you have consented to the processing of your Data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to make a claim with the competent supervisory authority: You have the right to contact the competent supervisory authority directly. In Italy this Authority is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
For any claim relating to your rights or questions regarding the processing of your personal data by Letizia Affinito, she invites you to contact the following addresses:
- by mail: Letizia Affinito via Cassia n. 605 – 00189- Roma.
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letizia Affinito will reply within a month. If for some reason the Data Controller is unable to respond, she will provide a detailed explanation as to why she cannot satisfy the request.